Emotional/Intellectual Notes, Likes, Dislikes:
Religion, Gods, Creation Stories, Legends, Myths:
Magic – Social Acceptance, Laws, Availability, Use:
Region, Boundaries, Weather, Terrain, Resources:
Population Density, Community Sizes, Mobility, Racial Subdivisions:
Language, Alphabet, Writing, Records, Literature, Poetry, Art:
Intercultural Relations, Trade, Alliances:
Food – Procurement Methods, Surplus, Storage, Distribution:
Technology – Architecture, Tools, Weapons, Armor:
Use Of Animals:
Transportation, Long Distance Communication:
Ownership Laws, Inheritance Customs, Monetary Form, Debt/Credit:
Gender Differences – Rights, Responsibilities:
Marriage System – Customs, Beliefs, Husband/Wife Relationship, Divorce:
Birth – Beliefs, Customs:
Children – Discipline, Education, Recreation:
Death – Beliefs, Customs:
Names – Number, Sequence, Meaning:
Political System – Legislative, Executive, Judicial:
Military – Size, Strength, Description, Organization, Weapons:
- +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Intelligence: Saurians are hardy and wise creatures but a bit dull witted.
- Medium: Saurians are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Saurians have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-light Vision: Saurians can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Natural Armor: Saurians receive a +2 natural armor bonus due to their tough, scaly skin.
- Cold-Blooded: Saurians take a -2 penalty to any fortitude check to resist the effects of cold weather. In hot weather, Saurians receive a +2 bonus to checks to resist the heat and do not receive a penalty for wearing heavy clothing or armor.
- Natural Weapons: Saurians have fearsome claws and teeth that they can use as weapons if needed. A Saurian’s claws deal 1d6 damage and their bite attack deals 1d4 damage. Saurians are automatically proficient with their natural attacks and are considered armed when making a claw or bite attack.
- Stable: A Saurian’s tail provides him with a degree of balance that other races don’t have. Saurians receive a +4 racial bonus to their CMD to resist trip attempts and to any acrobatics checks made to balance on narrow or slippery surfaces.
- Amphibious: Saurians can hold their breath for a number of rounds equal to four times their constitution score. Saurians also receive a +2 racial bonus to swim checks and can always take 10 on swim checks.
- Feral Nature: Saurians receive a +2 racial bonus to Intimidate and Survival checks.