Emotional/Intellectual Notes, Likes, Dislikes:
Religion, Gods, Creation Stories, Legends, Myths:
Magic – Social Acceptance, Laws, Availability, Use:
Region, Boundaries, Weather, Terrain, Resources:
Population Density, Community Sizes, Mobility, Racial Subdivisions:
Language, Alphabet, Writing, Records, Literature, Poetry, Art:
Intercultural Relations, Trade, Alliances:
Food – Procurement Methods, Surplus, Storage, Distribution:
Technology – Architecture, Tools, Weapons, Armor:
Use Of Animals:
Transportation, Long Distance Communication:
Ownership Laws, Inheritance Customs, Monetary Form, Debt/Credit:
Gender Differences – Rights, Responsibilities:
Marriage System – Customs, Beliefs, Husband/Wife Relationship, Divorce:
Birth – Beliefs, Customs:
Children – Discipline, Education, Recreation:
Death – Beliefs, Customs:
Names – Number, Sequence, Meaning:
Political System – Legislative, Executive, Judicial:
Military – Size, Strength, Description, Organization, Weapons:
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, –2 Strength: Halflings are nimble and strong-willed, but their small stature makes them weaker than other races.
- Small: Halflings are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their Combat Maneuver Bonus (CMB) and Combat Maneuver Defense (CMD), and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Slow Speed: Halflings have a base speed of 20 feet.
- Fearless: Halflings receive a +2 racial bonus on all saving throws against fear. This bonus stacks with the bonus granted by halfling luck.
- Halfling Luck: Halflings receive a +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- Keen Senses: Halflings receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Sure-Footed: Halflings receive a +2 racial bonus on Acrobatics and Climb skill checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Halflings are proficient with slings and treat any weapon with the word “halfling” in its name as a martial weapon.