Emotional/Intellectual Notes, Likes, Dislikes:
Religion, Gods, Creation Stories, Legends, Myths:
Magic – Social Acceptance, Laws, Availability, Use:
Region, Boundaries, Weather, Terrain, Resources:
Population Density, Community Sizes, Mobility, Racial Subdivisions:
Language, Alphabet, Writing, Records, Literature, Poetry, Art:
Intercultural Relations, Trade, Alliances:
Food – Procurement Methods, Surplus, Storage, Distribution:
Technology – Architecture, Tools, Weapons, Armor:
Use Of Animals:
Transportation, Long Distance Communication:
Ownership Laws, Inheritance Customs, Monetary Form, Debt/Credit:
Gender Differences – Rights, Responsibilities:
Marriage System – Customs, Beliefs, Husband/Wife Relationship, Divorce:
Birth – Beliefs, Customs:
Children – Discipline, Education, Recreation:
Death – Beliefs, Customs:
Names – Number, Sequence, Meaning:
Political System – Legislative, Executive, Judicial:
Military – Size, Strength, Description, Organization, Weapons:
- +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, –2 Strength: Gnomes are physically weak but surprisingly hardy and clever.
- Small: Gnomes are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their Combat Maneuver Bonus (CMB) and Combat Maneuver Defense (CMD), and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Slow Speed: Gnomes have a base speed of 20 feet.
- Hatred: Gnomes receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the reptilian and goblinoid subtypes due to special training against these hated foes.
- Secretive: Gnomes receive a +2 bonus on Bluff and Sense Motive checks.
- Master Tinkerer: Gnomes receive a +1 bonus on Disable Device and Knowledge (engineering) checks. They are treated as proficient with any weapon they have personally crafted.
- Illusion Resistance: Gnomes get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against illusion spells or effects.
- Keen Senses: Gnomes receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Optimistic: Gnomes rarely lose hope and are always confident that even hopeless situations will work out. Gnomes receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against fear and despair effects. Once per day, after rolling a 1 on a d20, the gnome may reroll and use the second result.
- Obsessive: Gnomes receive a +2 racial bonus on a Craft or Profession skill of their choice.
- Weapon Familiarity: Gnomes treat all firearms and any weapon with the word “gnome” in its name as a martial weapon.