Emotional/Intellectual Notes, Likes, Dislikes:
Religion, Gods, Creation Stories, Legends, Myths:
Magic – Social Acceptance, Laws, Availability, Use:
Region, Boundaries, Weather, Terrain, Resources:
Population Density, Community Sizes, Mobility, Racial Subdivisions:
Language, Alphabet, Writing, Records, Literature, Poetry, Art:
Intercultural Relations, Trade, Alliances:
Food – Procurement Methods, Surplus, Storage, Distribution:
Technology – Architecture, Tools, Weapons, Armor:
Use Of Animals:
Transportation, Long Distance Communication:
Ownership Laws, Inheritance Customs, Monetary Form, Debt/Credit:
Gender Differences – Rights, Responsibilities:
Marriage System – Customs, Beliefs, Husband/Wife Relationship, Divorce:
Birth – Beliefs, Customs:
Children – Discipline, Education, Recreation:
Death – Beliefs, Customs:
Names – Number, Sequence, Meaning:
Political System – Legislative, Executive, Judicial:
Military – Size, Strength, Description, Organization, Weapons:
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Constitution: Elves are nimble, both in body and mind, but their form is frail.
- Medium: Elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Elven Magic: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance. In addition, elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Spellcraft skill checks made to identify the properties of magic items.
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.